FINANCIAL CONTROLLER – ASSET MANAGEMENT (M/F)
DO Recruitment Advisors is delighted to help an investment management company in their search for a Financial Controller (m/f).
This is a newly created position and the incumbent will work in the Finance team, a small but very nice team composed of 4 people.
The Financial Controller will be involved in a large range of tasks such as Accounting/Reporting/FP&A/Cash management/Invoicing and some additional ad-hoc projects.
THE JOB :
Financial Planning and Analysis:
- Contribute to the financial planning sessions (Budget, Forecast 1, 2…)
- Contribute to the monthly closing process
- Contribute to the control of financial performance through variances analyses
Financial Reporting to Group:
- Contribute to the reporting to Group of the consolidated entities
- Contribute to the implementation of TAGETIK in Luxembourg
- Contribute to the upgrade of SAP
Purchase to payment:
- Invoices instruction to Third-Party Accountant
- Invoices validation
- Re-invoicing preparation + validation
- Payment instruction
- Fee computation validation and instruction to Third-Party Accountant
- Payment instruction
- Bank reconciliation
- Cash pooling forecasting
- Treatment of ad-hoc requests
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE :
The successful candidate should have :
- At least 3 years of experience in an accounting department of a company – in a ManCo/audit is considered a plus
- Experience and knowledge in accounting – fiscal / legal / regulatory requirements for Luxembourg-based ManCo is considered as a plus
- Master in Tax, Accounting or Finance, or an equivalent diploma
- Ability to interact with variety of partners globally and to build partnerships of trust
- Solid analytical skills and ability to rapidly comprehend complex issues
- Ability to deliver sound opinion and to present solutions with impact
- Project Management skills to focus on key aspects in the face of complexity and time constraints
- Willingness to learn new things and to look into a broad range of topics
- Goal oriented, self-driven flexible
- Fluent in English (oral and written); the knowledge of French or Italian is considered as a plus
Our client is a super management company of a major player in the global insurance industry.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.