INTERNATIONAL WEALTH PLANNER (m/f)
Joining the Wealth Structuring Solutions Department divided per market, you will work with particular emphasis on Asia.
On a day-to-day basis you are in charge to:
– Develop and maintain thorough knowledge of personal and business wealth strategies and the planning challenges facing HNW clients ;
– Analyse and support new business cases involving subscription of insurance policies and/or their integration into existing wealth planning arrangements;
– Participate actively in the analysis, development and launch of new products and markets;
– Build strong relationships with wealth planning, product management and commercial colleagues, supporting them proactively;
– Assist in analysis of the legal and tax viability of wealth planning solutions for clients;
– Liaise with external advisers; commission, analyse and summarise opinions;
– Monitor changes in the financial planning environment and investigate the potential impact or opportunities for the company, its clients and its partners;
– Provide technical assistance with wealth planning matters across the organisation;
– Participate actively in marketing initiatives, including seminars, roundtables, newsletters and opinion pieces.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
– University degree, preferably at masters level;
– Trained in law or tax in the UK;
– 3-5 years’ experience at a leading private bank, law firm, accountancy practice, family office or similar;
– Experience and good working knowledge of wealth structuring for private clients, and ideally corporate clients, within and ideally across borders;
– Fluent English. Proficiency in other languages is an asset;
– Ability to work autonomously, prioritise tasks and exercise sound judgement and creativity in finding solutions;
– Outstanding organisational and communication skills;
– Strong client/solution focus.
Our client is a highly successful life insurance company in Luxembourg.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients could ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.