INVESTOR SERVICES OFFICER (M/F)
- Responsible for the final sign off on internal, client and investor reporting to ensure all fund activity is recorded accurately and in line with agreed Policies and Procedures Including taking full ownership on daily, cash and trade reconciliations.
- Oversight of the Investor Service team, managing key priorities on a daily basis, planning team work, managing team resources including recruitment of new staff.
- Building and maintaining client relationships through regular meetings, forums, ensuring effective communication and client satisfaction.
- Operational day to day escalation point of contact for client and investor queries.
- Develop and implement key improvements on process, procedures and new policy changes into the department.
- Work with internal development on system enhancements to improve efficiency and productivity within the team.
- Promote a risk awareness culture within the team to drive the zero error policy. Ensure that controls and procedures are effectively followed/implemented with team, Ensure corporate and local policies are adhered to.
- Proactively identify gaps in internal key controls and work with wider Investor Services manager/director group to close gaps.
- Responsible for the effective management of the team and all associated HR Policies, performance and career developments.
- Participate in department wide training efforts – draft and deliver training course and facilitate ‘on the job’ training.
- Management of trade processing, cash, EOD, reporting checklists and online e-checklists.
- Performance Reviews for Senior Associates and input into the Snapshot process of A1’s/A2’s which are signed off by Senior Associate.
- Responsibility for a larger team with greater management responsibility.
- Change in regulatory environments – participate in project groups to understand industry regulatory impact & develop solutions/new products for our clients.
- Greater awareness of the risk environment.
- Accountability – final sign off on all transaction processing and reporting to clients and investors.
- Management of larger teams and additional responsibility for overall client relationship.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Degree in Finance and/or Business Related area or relevant working experience.
- 5 -8 years Fund Administration experience (preferable Alternatives/ Private Equity Investor Services) with at least 2 years people management experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications in particular Excel.
- Experience in working to tight deadlines, with an ability to multitask and to work calmly under pressure.
- Experience in Client Relationship Management is essential for this role.
- Good working knowledge of Transfer Agency. Experience being the last level approver of investor reporting or similar deliverables is critical to the role.
- Fluent in English, German would be considered as a great asset
Our client is a renowned bank located in the heart of Luxembourg.
The client offers an international environment, stability and a competitive salary.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, the successful candidate can be asked to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested. #DO