PERSONAL ASSISTANT (M/F)
DO Recruitment is delighted to assist a client in the recruitment of a Personal Assistant.
- Proactively managing Partners’ calendars, incoming phone calls (direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages), outlook inboxes (read, monitor, forward and respond where necessary) and incoming mail process (digital mailroom)
- Preparing and/or sending correspondence on behalf of your partners
- Planning and organising internal and external meetings / lunches / conference calls
- Planning and organising business travels and related itineraries
- Providing solution-oriented support involving a wide variety of duties that are critical to ensure smooth and seamless business processes
- Ensure day to day management, including record keeping of the office is kept to a high standard in line with the company policies and standards
- Prepare standard reports and management information as and when required
- Planning and organizing client events
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations (client presentation, internal presentations, potentially proposals) by applying the right guidelines
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE
- A first experience including a proven track record working within a fast-paced corporate environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as contributing to a team
- Fluent in English. French and/or German would be considered as an asset
- Strong computer skills, especially in Outlook and MS-Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Exemplary organizational skills, with strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize workload and remain calm under pressure
The client is a well-established insurance company located in the heart of Luxembourg.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, the successful candidate can be asked to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.