ASSOCIATE BANKING & FINANCE (M/F)
DO Recruitment Advisors is recruiting, on behalf of a Law firm with a global network of Lawyers, a qualified Banking & Finance lawyer to join their highly successful legal practice, which combines extensive knowledge and experience of Luxembourg law with the in-depth strength of a global law firm.
This role is an excellent opportunity for an Associate to join this Group and make a significant contribution to their growing practice. The key responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Advising clients on a wide range of matters, with a focus on providing legal advice to our clients in general banking transactions (including fund finance, corporate finance, asset finance, securitization, capital market);
- Working with a client base that comprises of domestic and international clients and with prestigious foreign law firms;
- Engaging in business development activities, being active in the promotion of the firm and seeking opportunities for new work and cross-selling;
- Working as part of a team and in daily interaction with the partners and taking an active part in sharing knowledge and experience by managing junior lawyers.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Five to nine years’ post-qualification experience as a Banking & Finance lawyer, ideally gained within a top-tier law firm;
- Strong academic background, with excellent written communication and drafting skills;
- The successful candidates will also have outstanding technical skills, together with the ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues, and work well in a team environment;
- For more senior roles, the ideal candidates will have up to nine years post qualification experience;
- French or German speaking and written skills are desirable, but not essential.
Our client is a Law firm with a global network of Lawyers.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients could ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.