CORPORATE BUSINESS CONTROLLER ENGLISH/SPANISH (M/F), INDUSTRIAL SECTOR
THE JOB :
As an experienced Financial Controller, reporting to the Vice-President Finance, you will be in charge of the monthly management reporting, the group consolidation and the statutory reporting of some of the legal entities as well as other activities such as control functions.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Support the preparation of the monthly management reporting process and actively contribute to continually improve the Company management reporting process
- Carry out monthly analysis and reporting of variances versus budget and prior periods
- Preparation of financial statements of assigned entities (Spain, Mexico, Chile and Panama jurisdictions).
- Maintain cross-functional reports that involve the aggregation of data from different sources and departments.
- Support the annual budgeting process and the production of business plan. Help design financial planning models.
- Actively provide support to business transactions carried out within the Group including but not limited to financial analysis, performance reporting, Tax structuring and cash-flow analysis. Support continuous improvement of the Finance department.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE :
- At least 3 years of experience as Auditor
- Master’s degree in economics or equivalent
- Solid financial and academic background in audit, financial analysis and financial management. Strong knowledge in Lux GAAP and IFRS and a good knowledge of Luxembourg regulatory environment
- Team player attitude and attention to details with strong analytical skills
- Fluent in English and Spanish. Any other languages will be considered as an asset
- Capacity to analyse, summarize, structure and present information in a variety of forms and formats
- Self-starter in a small team, work independently and drive delivery focus. Hands-on attitude is a must
- Very good knowledge of MS office, in particular Excel, knowledge of an ERP System would be an asset
- Fast learner, flexible and eager to learn new things. Enthusiastic, with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work autonomously and to travel as required
THE CLIENT :
Our client is a multinational company, leader in its domain and with their corporate office based in Luxembourg
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients could ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.