FUND ACCOUNTANT PE HOUSE (M/F)
- Maintaining accurate accounting records including cashbook entries and all quarter end journals for the vehicles in your scope;
- Reconciliation of Balance Sheet and P&L accounts, including intercompany accounts and bank reconciliation;
- Computation of the net asset value on a quarterly basis for the vehicles in your scope;
- Preparation of drawdown and distribution notices;
- Assisting in the preparation of the semi-annual financial report and annual financial statements for the vehicles in your scope;
- Assisting with quarterly investor reporting preparation;
- Preparing year-end files and liaising with auditors;
- Query resolution with custodian bank or similar;
- Preparing answers to various queries from investors
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Newly qualified accountant, holding a recognized Accountancy qualification and/or educated to degree level in a finance related discipline with previous fund accounting experience;
- At least 2 years’ experience within the fund industry (private equity sector would be a plus);
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Candidate must have a good knowledge of the English and French language (oral and writing);
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office, particularly Excel
- Good working knowledge of fund accounting under Luxembourg GAAP (IFRS would be a plus);
- Ability to build and develop relationships with internal/external stakeholders as well as previous experience working with auditors;
- Good attention to detail and reaching high-level quality standards is your main goal (mandatory);
- You work with flexibility and are a strong team player.
- Currious, willing to learn, well organized, autonomous, solution driven and proactive.
Our client is a prestigious PE firm.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, the successful candidate can be asked to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.