FUND ADMINISTRATION SUPERVISOR – UCITS (M/F)
THE ROLE :
The Fund Administration Supervisor is responsible for managing a team of Senior Fund Accountants and accountants as well as interacting with the Service Centres which are in charge of various up streams processes in the NAV production.
As part of the A&V UCITS team, you will continuously strive to enforce and enhance the control environment with the aim of mitigating and controlling the risks. You will also participate in the production and presentation of the internal reporting for the control and oversight committees.
You will be a primary point of contact for clients in regards to all Fund Accounting related queries and ensure the highest level of service is provided for the clients assigned to you. You will ensure the identification and prompt reporting of potential gaps and risks that may affect the Group, the clients and the Bank.
As part of the A&V team you will collaborate with other teams within Ops teams as well as other functions within the bank to provide the best possible service to our clients. This collaboration will include the participation to internal and external client meetings, provision of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and other forms of reporting.
THE RESPONSIBILITIES :
The main tasks of the Fund Administration Supervisor are (and not limited to):
- The daily oversight, approval and publication of the Net Asset Value of various funds for a number of clients
- Ensuring that internal and external reporting is completed accurately and on a timely manner
- Dealing with client queries, team planning and managing deadlines
- Support new client on-boarding, launch and fund restructuring processes
- Support Business re-engineering projects
- Review of the Procedures, workflows and streamline processes and procedures
- Implementing ad-hoc projects (dividend distributions, mergers, in-specie transfers, Year-End activities)
- Review and control management including the monitoring, redesign and implementation of A&V’s overall controls
- Instil a client centricity culture and keep client satisfaction to high standards.
- People management (including organize and motivating people, teamwork, 1to1 meetings, trainings)
- Professional accounting qualification or equivalent relevant business qualification
- At least 5 years’ experience
- Knowledge of Tax Transparent Funds (FCP) and / or Money Markets Funds is a strong advantage
- Thorough knowledge of accounting for securities and derivatives
- Good understanding of fund structure: pooling/multi-class/feeder
- Understanding of Luxembourg Fund regulation
- Thorough grasp of key controls and their application
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately with both clients and colleagues
- Team player with a flexible approach to change
- Flexible, autonomic and adapt quickly to new environment
- Ability to work under pressure, both autonomously and within a team and consistently meet deadlines
- Excellent Analytical and IT skills
- Fluency in English, both written and oral. A second European language such as French or German is also an advantage
THE CLIENT :
Our client is a reputable international bank
At the final stages of the recruitment process, the successful candidate can be asked to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.