HR BENEFITS SPECIALIST (M/F)
DO Recruitment Advisors is delighted to represent a prestigious international asset management company in their search for an HR Benefits Support Specialist (M/F)
THE ROLE :
Reporting to the Associate Director HR Shared Services for Continental Europe you will have the responsibility of supporting HRSS offshore teams in managing day to day CE payroll, benefits and HR Support speciality queries and associated projects, advising stakeholders and client base on policy and best practices. You will also be responsible to ensure that service delivery is best in class and that the customer experience is paramount, processes are managed as efficiently as possible and adhere to stringent compliance requirements, and a consistent review of processes and templates with the emphasis on improvement.
- Engage and assist HR Shared Services and C&B Head in managing ongoing benefits delivery and manage its impact on HR & Payroll processes,
- Act as SME for HR Shared services around CE HR benefits, taxes and payroll related comliances and associated speciality queries resolution as applicable,
- Contribute to the development and implementation of HR projects. Participate in C&B projects in CE region (e.g. review benefits, implement new benefits, cross-border transfers),
- Strive for service excellence and work with the HR Generalists to identify and implement service improvement across the whole HR operations. Be the first escalation point for exceptional HR Services queries (including payroll and benefits),
- Provide guidance to HR and Payroll Services teams, to ensure processes and policies are up to date (including regulatory watch and knowledge management),
- Assume vendor management accountability for local archiving services providers and filing of documents,
- Lead the implementation of the document management strategy for all the offices in the CE,
- To provide support to the Associate Director HR Shared Services to build and maintain relationships with internal and external customers, including liaison with the HR Shared Services and HR Generalists,
- Ensure ‘How To Guides/SOPs’ and Process Mapping documents are produced and maintained. Also, support the writing and reviewing of HR Policies and articles on HR Hub,
- Provide guidance in respect of existing and past employee references, ensuring they adhere to employment law regulations,
- Attend regular meetings with Regional Team Leaders to exchange best practice ideas with a view to implement consistent global processes,
- Support the Associate Director HR Shared Services with regular assessment of the satisfaction of the quality, cost and availability of the HR Shared Service team. Monitor the performance and make recommendations for continuous improvement of service delivery,
- To ensure that the HR Shared Services work area is clean, secure and well maintained at all times complying with obligations under the data protection rules,
- Support with local HRSS audits (Internal/External) and work towards closing any observations outlined in an appropriate manner,
- Other HR responsibilities as deemed appropriate.
THE PROFILE :
- Sound knowledge in Continent Europe HR Benefits,
- Good Knowledge of Payroll taxes and compliances would be an added advantage,
- Fluent English; Additional language: BusinessGerman and/or French is considered an advantage,
- International experience in HR related areas,
- Familiarity with HR processes, knowledge of project and vendor management,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- A team player, customer focused, who understands the need for strict confidentiality,
- HR legal basic knowledge,
- Organisational and administrative skills,
- Ability to prioritise work,
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative.
THE CLIENT :
Our Client is a prestigious asset management company.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, our clients could ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.