LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT OFFICER/SENIOR OFFICER (M/F)
THE ROLE :
To support in coordinating and facilitating the development and delivery of effective learning & development programs, performance management cycle and organizational development initiatives.
THE RESPONSIBILITIES :
Learning & Development
- Assist in coordinating the development, delivery and evaluation of staff learning and development programs and the implementation of an annual corporate training plan and budget.
- Coordinate State’s study leave program, monitor all steps, ensure timely and adequate communication is provided to the various counterparts. Follow up and monitor government reimbursements.
- Organize the annual request for training subsidies (INFPC) and ensure systematic capture of corporate training records and data.
- Facilitate relevant “in-house” training sessions / programs.
- Liaise with training providers and internal support services to ensure correct setup and equipment requirements are provided.
- Assist in preparing reports on training effectiveness.
- Develop and coordinate the corporate induction programs.
- Actively contribute to develop and deploy the L&D program by applying awareness of the organization and bring forward ideas and suggestions.
- Support the Staff Annual Performance Review Program & cycles as well as associated support initiatives.
- Facilitate the various steps with the team including yearly evaluations, organize facilitate and attend probation period evaluation reviews and other meetings as requested.
- Support in the provision of reports and data as per organization and Senior Management requirements.
HR Projects and Processes
- Support in the maintenance of the internal regulations, corporate policies and in ensuring they comply with local regulations. Provide assistance to the organization in the development of policies and procedures.
- Identify and recommend areas of improvement related to performance evaluation activities, policies and the HR operations in general.
- Actively assist with the deployment of HR initiatives and projects, at a local as well as a global level. Participate and contribute to HR projects and initiatives (such as GDPR compliance, performance management…).
- Support the organization’s HR representatives on related committees, forums and focus groups as may be required.
- Assist in performing legal monitoring on local regulations and market best practices.
- Act as point of contact for the staff with information on related HR L&D and Performance management requests.
- Assist in maintaining L&D budgets and draft/deliver related reports and communications.
- Support the team in other HR area as and when necessary.
THE PROFILE :
- Master degree in HR or social sciences.
- 3 to 5 years within an HR department, in a corporate environment, in Luxembourg.
- Experience in L&D in Luxembourg, familiar with local processes and government subsidies .
- Experience in Project management will be a definite advantage.
- Fluent in French and English (mandatory).
- Advanced knowledge in MS-Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power-Point).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, team player with very strong problem-solving skills.
- Adaptable, dynamic, pro-active, driven by deliverables and demonstrating a hands-on mentality.
- Very strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment with peaks of activity.
- Analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Commitment to confidentiality, open to constructive feedback.
Our client is a leading operator in the Real Estate Sector.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients could ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.
“HR” “Human Resources” “Human capital” “training” “formation” “développement des compétences” “L&D” “DO” “DO Recruitment” “DO Recruitment Advisors”