LEGAL COUNSEL IN LIFE INSURANCE- FRENCH MARKET (M/F)
DO Recruitment Advisors is recruiting on behalf of a prestigious life insurance company, an Expert of the French market.
Within a team of highly qualified lawyers, your daily tasks are as follows:
– Providing legal advice to the company in respect of development of solutions and business relationships with clients and partners;
– Drafting and negotiating partners agreements, insurance policies and any other relevant legal document;
– Developing excellent working relationships with a network of sales consultants, providing them with guidance and support on all legal aspects of the company’s client cases;
– Performing legal watch (new laws and regulations relevant to our business), conducting legal research and following-up on legal and regulatory changes to ensure the company is well placed to respond to changes;
– Advising management and staff on all legal matters including training;
– Managing complaints and litigation, liaising with external counsels, in order to support the corporate position;
– Participating in corporate projects and product development;
– Reporting to the head office management bodies in a timely manner;
– Ensuring full compliance with all Group legal and local requirements that are within the scope of the legal function especially defining risks and legal and regulatory requirements.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
– Law degree in France and preferably Bar admittance;
– 5-8 years’ experience, ideally in the life insurance sector;
– Strong contract drafting skills with an experience in the fields of contractual risks and management of complaints /litigation;
– Great attention to detail and flexibility;
– Able to work in a team and under pressure;
– Can prioritise tasks, exercise sound judgement and be creative in finding solutions;
– Fluent in English and French and/or German. Any other European language as well.
Our client is a prestigious life insurance company.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, the successful candidate can be asked to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.