DO Recruitment Advisors is looking for an MLRO (AML/KYC Manager (MLRO) to join a leading thir-party Management Company in Luxembourg.
- Report to the MLRO of the company
- To act as MLRO for funds of the ManCo/AIFM
- Reviews the KPIs received from the administrator, distributor, investment manager
- Carry out Due Diligence visits to administrators and the delegates and prepares Due Diligence reports to the Board
- Prepare Annual Risk Assessments and MLRO reports.
- Review in depth AML Policies and Procedures of the delegates to make sure they are in line with Luxembourg legislation.
- Responsible for advising on regulatory updates impacting the ManCo activities as a UCITS ManCo and AIFM
- Act as the liaison with the local authorities and regulators
- Act as a first point of escalation of any AML related issues from the Administrator, the Board, the Company’s Investment Manager and Global Distributor.
- Analyse the rules affecting the Management Company/AIFM business and monitor regulatory and financial crime related legislative changes
- Develop relationships with key industry participants including within both ALFI and ALCO
- Consistently review the AML/CTF policies and desk procedures to comply with relevant regulations
- Collaborate with the Oversight teams to provide oversight of third parties
- Partake and support the teams on the distribution of funds across all relevant jurisdictions
- Develop a robust Compliance culture
- Oversee, approve and escalate financial crime concerns
- Perform operational incident reviews
- To ensure that the company’s regulatory reporting requirements to the CSSF are met
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Ideal candidates will be eligible for approval from the CSSF to act as Compliance Officer and MLRO
- A minimum of 5years’experience in a similar position (MLRO/ AML KYC Manager)
- University degree (or equivalent qualification) and ideally with the relevant Compliance or legal qualification
- Solid knowledge of Luxembourg legislation especially in terms of AML/CTF.
- Solid knowledge and experience with AML/KYC (also including KYC on assets).
- Experience of AIFM and UCITS products is an advantage
- Experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to speak confidently in public
- Ability to analyse complex issues
- Expert in change management
- Team player with a proactive attitude and the ability to work independently.
Our client is a leading and reputable third-party management company.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, the successful candidate can be asked to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.