OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR – CDD 1 year (M/F)
DO Recruitment Advisors are delighted to represent a niche Real Estate Investment Company in their recruitment of an Office Administrator for a fixed term contract of one year. The successful incumbent will work in a small office environment and will be responsible for the general administration of the company. We are looking for someone reliable and personable, that will interact well in a small team, can multitask and will be there to help and assist in all aspects of the running of the office.
- Ensuring the smooth operation of the Luxembourg office;
- Assisting the corporate secretary maintaining shareholder registers including history of amendments, ensuring Luxembourg chamber of commerce records kept up to date, coordinating shareholder and board approval of annual accounts, with official filing and distribution of material;
- Managing notarial appointments including associated documents under the supervision of the Corporate Secretary;
- Assisting the Corporate Secretary in coordinating FATCA, CRS, EMIR, KYC/AML, BCL reporting;
- Managing invoices received from suppliers, related internal approvals and inputting payment instructions (in Multiline) under supervision of the Financial Controller;
- Recharging certain costs to third-party invoices; tracking settlements and issuing reminders, when needed;
- Ensuring bank account movements are recorded on a timely basis;
- Managing suppliers, telephone, travel, credit card/cash expenses, follow-up of mails, DHL, paper/electronic filing and similar such administrative tasks;
- Coordinating fortnightly staff update meetings complete with agenda and follow-up action-plan;
- Willing to help/assist on ad-hoc projects that can come their way.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- An excellent level in both written and spoken English. German is an advantage;
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office suite, and exposure to financial software – exposure to BOB accounting software and/or MultiLine banking payments platform would be a plus;
- Proven experience in company secretarial administration either gained in-house or with a corporate trust administrator;
- An affinity with numbers;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Able to build relationships easily, friendly personality;
- Strong organisational skills and high attention to detail;
- Positive, can-do attitude;
- Able to use own initiative and be resourceful;
- Able to multi-task, is hands-on and open and ready to help when needed.
Our client is a niche Real Estate Investment Firm. They have a small presence of four people based in Luxembourg, with 85 people globally.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, our client can ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check may also be requested.