PRIVATE EQUITY FUND ACCOUNTANT – GERMAN SPEAKER (M/F)
DO Recruitment Advisors has been mandated by one of our clients, a leading service provider in Luxembourg, to recruit a Senior Fund Accountant (German/English) to join the Alternative Investment Funds department of the company.
– Administration, bookkeeping and preparation of financial statements of various companies,
– Preparation of monthly, quarterly and year-end closings,
– Preparation of interim accounts on behalf of the client as necessary,
– You are the key contact person for the daily operational needs for various parties (clients, banks, auditors…),
– Liaise and interact with clients, other offices and client advisors in order to prepare the financial statements,
– Organise and facilitate the audit of financial statements,
– Build up in-depth knowledge of your portfolio of clients.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
– University degree in accounting, ACCA-qualified or part qualified would be a distinct advantage,
– Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a similar position
– Knowledge of LuxGaap, IFRS, Consolidation and/or USGaap,
– Fluent in English and in German,
– Proactive and client service oriented,
– Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Our client is a global service provider.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, our client can ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check may also be requested.