REGULATORY AFFAIRS MANAGER (M/F)
DO Recruitment Advisors is recruiting a REGULATORY AFFAIRS MANAGER for a highly reputable wealth management company with a strong international presence and subsidiaries all over the world.
In this newly created position, the REGULATORY AFFAIRS MANAGER joins highly skilled team to oversee all regulatory matters, and more specifically:
– Acts as a proactive and pragmatic advisor for the business and gets involved with implementation of regulatory changes;
– Advises on and identifies solutions, which meet the business’ objectives within the regulatory framework which it operates in and ensures a full awareness of the risks involved;
– Contributes to the development of the company’s policies, procedures and controls at various levels through input of regulatory advice;
– Utilizes resources and infrastructure adequately to support regulatory risk management;
– Supports activity through the establishment and maintenance of best in class regulatory support within le Group;
– Contributes to maintaining a strong governance model within the business;
– Supports the Regulatory Affairs Director in building a strong profile for the regulatory affairs team;
– Supports the Regulatory Affairs Director on regulatory risk management across the business;
– Provides regulatory input on all relevant matters.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
– Strong academic background (ideally including a law degree), and sufficient experience (5-10 years) to demonstrate an excellent working knowledge of the activities described above (preferably in the bank or insurance sector);
– Solid knowledge of the Insurance Distribution Directive (IDD), PRIIPs, MIFID and their implementation into national law;
– Extensive knowledge of financial services regulatory norms and practices in an EU and international context;
– Business-minded, with “can-do” attitude, with excellent corporate communication skills and ability to influence others;
– Demonstrates personal accountability – autonomous with a hand-on approach; Strong interpersonal skills;
– Detail-oriented and able to successfully juggle multiple priorities;
– Strong communication and presentation skills;
– Displays personal and corporate integrity with a strong work ethic;
– Fluent in English and proficient in French. Knowledge of any additional European language will be an asset.
Our client is a highly reputable wealth management company. They have a medium sized operation in Luxembourg with a strong international presence and subsidiaries all over the world.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, the successful candidate can be asked to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.