SENIOR ASSOCIATE ON BOARDING & FINANCE PROJECTS (M/F)
The On boarding & Finance Projects department is providing a consistent onboarding coordination for operational business teams guaranteeing quality, speed and certainty. We aim at ensuring the operational continuity of our newly acquired portfolios.
The candidate will have a coordination role. He will collaborate closely with various internal and external stakeholders in planning/coordinating/following up processes to ensure the completion of the newly acquired deals.
We expect the successful candidate to evolve by handling quickly and efficiently a lot of information in a short period and to take on more responsibilities.
- Ensure proper coordination of key stakeholders involved in deals through different medias
- Support the structure and the team, and asset & and property managers with the set-up and onboarding of the newly acquired portfolios
- Lead and/or participate to the completion of deal acquisitions:
- Define, schedule, develop and maintain realistic schedules
- Identify, manage issues and risks
- Monitor the progress of the deals
- Be the liaison between internal and external parties
- Organize and attend meetings and calls, take minutes, insure follow up
- Handle ad-hoc requests
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Minimum BAC +5 or equivalent
- Fluent in English, any other language would be an advantage
- At least 4 years’ experience in a similar environment is necessary
- Proficiency with MS Office standard applications
- Being able to guide more junior members of the team
- Knowledge of the Real Estate or Accounting will be a definite advantage
- Sense of ownership, accountability, urgency and solution oriented approach, problem-solving aptitude
- High sense of organization and detail-orientation
- First experience as Project Manager will be an advantage
- Ability to take a lot of information in a short period
- Has a professional manner and a high energy level; exhibits positive attitude and flexibility
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to deal efficiently with people at different level of hierarchy
- Ability to handle and prioritize a wide variety of situations and challenges
- Ability to work independently but also an excellent team player
- Curious and enthusiasm for business related matters, quick learner
- Manages stress well and uses it as a positive motivator
Our client is a major company operating in the real estate funds industry.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.