SENIOR CONSULTANT COMPLIANCE SPECIALIST (M/F)
Responsible for controlling compliance of the bank with regulations, especially AML/CTF, Data Privacy and MiFID II regulations and advising the businesses in Luxembourg location.
Support preparation of ad hoc reports both internally (within the Group entities) and externally (fund auditors). and maintain compliance policies and procedures in accordance with regulatory and the Group requirements. He / She shall report to the deputy chief compliance officer, who is at the same time MLRO.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Control compliance with Luxembourg and EU regulations
- Deliver “consultancy” style service to partners in the Luxembourg business providing challenge to the business and escalation to Luxembourg and EMEA compliance as necessary;
- Produce and provide Compliance reporting when required;
- Attend relevant business and compliance meetings;
- Interacts and develops strong relationships with internal and external auditors and other members of the Risk and Compliance team, both in Luxembourg and across the different offices;
- Perform regulatory watch;
- Support the maintenance of Compliance policies and standards, inclusive of performing quality checks of the content;
- Provide ad hoc training to the business when required;
- Undertake monitoring reviews and follow-up on any identified compliance issue until completion.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Bachelor degree, CAMS and/or Compliance certification issued by the Luxembourg House of Training would be an asset.
- Fluency in English and French is required, German Knowledge could be an asset
- Knowledge of Transfer Agency, Fund Accounting, Capital Market services and bank governance;
- Sound knowledge of the following pieces of legislations and regulations in Luxembourg:Banking, UCI, AML-CTF, Data protection & Mifid II.
- Experience of providing compliance advisory support to operational business areas within a financial services environment;
- Proven record of problem solving and delivering effective solutions;
- To be successful in the role the final candidate will have to be a good communicator, autonomous, team player with strong analytical skills and proven ability to Influence, guide Judgement to be focussed on Issue Resolution;
Our client is a well-known bank in Luxembourg.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.