SENIOR TAX ASSOCIATE – INTERNATIONAL TAX (M/F)
On behalf of a big US Real Estate Investment firm, DO Recruitment Advisors is looking for a Senior Tax Associate.
Reporting to the VP International Tax & Tax Structuring, your role is to provide advice on International Tax and Transfer Pricing matters.
- Research and provide tax advice with respect to International/Luxembourgish Tax, Transfer Pricing matters;
- Assist with managing various tax and Transfer Pricing projects by liaising with external advisors in order to help internal teams in implementation;
- Work closely with Finance, Legal and other Tax team members in reviewing legal documents, suggested accounting treatment, proposed fund flows;
- Assist with analyzing cash repatriation for European entities, monitoring the relevant compliance matters;
- Assist with the preparation of tax “Aide Memoires”;
- Organise International Tax trainings for staff members;
- Contribute to the monitoring of monthly IPD’s;
- Provide support and training to Junior members;
- Assist with ad-hoc business projects, as necessary.
- Support the team with ad-hoc administrative duties: file and archive Tax documents, handle incoming and outgoing mails, update documents in the database, coordinate signatures of tax documents.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE
- 5+ years’ experience in International Tax / Transfer Pricing advisory;
- Fluent in English and French – any other language is an advantage;
- Proficient user of MS Office standard applications;
- Excellent organisation skills;
- Fast learner;
- Goal oriented and hands on mentality;
- Ability to work independently yet cooperatively and always with professionalism;
- Team player, ready to take initiatives;
- Able to multitask on a daily basis.
Our client is a big US Real Estate Investment firm.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, our client can ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check may also be requested.