DO Recruitment Advisors is recruiting on behalf of a global service provider in Luxembourg, a Transfer Agency AML KYC Manager. As a Team Leader, you will supervise a dynamic and international team of 4 people.
TRANSFER AGENCY AML KYC MANAGER (M/F)
- Supervise, coordinate and coach the different members of your team (conduct daily huddles, organise and review the work of your team members in all areas, be responsible for first line HR questions, …),
- Be the main contact person for new and existing clients and their advisers,
- Ensure that clients receive high quality service: understand clients’ needs and requests, provide appropriate quality services by remaining proactive and responsive,
- Review of onboarding documentation for complex investors,
- Ensure investor onboarding documentation (FATCA/CRS files, application forms and due diligence of investor AML/KYC files) and reporting is properly set up,
- Liaise and interact as a key contact person with clients and other offices and intermediaries,
- Ensure compliance (internal and external) is properly adhered to at all times,
- Assist in the investigation and resolution of fund related queries.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- University degree in Finance and/or in Economics (ACAMS AML certification would be a distinct advantage),
- Minimum 7 years of experience, preferably with a professional services firm,
- Strong managerial skills;
- Good knowledge of KYC/AML processes and procedures,
- You have an excellent written and spoken level of English and any other language,
- Ability to develop and grow our commercial business activity,
- Ability to solve problems and demonstrate excellent communication skills.
Our client is a leading business services provider in Luxembourg.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, our client can ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check may also be requested.