DEPOSITARY OFFICER (M/F)
DO Recruitment is recruiting a Depositary Officer that will be responsible for our Private Equity and Real Estate Fund clients to build strong customer relationships with existing and new clients, external providers to gain an insight into their needs and ensure we deliver customer-centric solutions. Drawing on the existing experience, the candidate will be responsible for safeguarding and verifying the ownership of their assets and monitor the performance of cash flow activities, to include the oversight checks and control of valuations. Ensuring the compliance the AIFMD requirements and keep up to date with legislation, professional standards and regulatory changes affecting the Luxembourg domiciled funds, safeguarding us from potential risks.
• Analysing fund investment portfolio’s (investment restrictions) and verifying ownership (securities, derivatives & alternatives).
• Perform cash flow monitoring.
• Safekeeping and record keeping of financial assets.
• Oversight the overall Funds’ activities.
• Monitor, evaluate and adapt internal procedures to remain compliant with the Fund rules and regulations (AIFMD, CSSF rules).
• Collaborate with internal and external auditors.
• Keep abreast of internal standards and business goals.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
• Education in business administration or a related field.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Knowledge of the AIFMD and its implications for Depositories and investment funds.
• Strong analytical skills and understanding of funds’ activities and asset classes.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to think out-of-the-box.
• Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards.
• Critical thinking.
• Attention to detail.
• Fluent in English and in at least another European language.
Our client is a custodian service provider, that is looking to establish its business in Luxembourg, the company is in Kirchberg and offers great career opportunities.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, the successful candidate can be asked to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.