JUNIOR LEGAL OFFICER (M/F)
DO Recruitment Advisors are recruiting a Junior Legal Officer for a management company which is part of an international financial institution. The Legal Officer will be working hand in hand with the Chief Legal Officer and will have a wide variety of tasks including the setting up of funds, closing of funds, as well as, corporate legal tasks.
You will assist the Head of Legal for:
– Setting-up of investment funds;
– Migration, liquidation, closing of funds;
– Drafting/amendment of the constitutive documents;
– Drafting and review of the agreements;
– Filing with CSSF and exchanges on CSSF comments until final approval;
– Assistance for the registration of investment funds in other jurisdictions and maintenance of the files (filing of the reports, updated legal documentation);
– Collection and review of required documents for the appointment of new Board members for CSSF approval;
– Annual maintenance and filing of the KIIDs;
– Opening of bank accounts;
– Bring support to the Corporate Officer (Board meetings organisation – minutes taking, Review of financial reports,…)
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
– University degree in Law is a must, completed with 1-3 years’ experience in a similar position in a Management Company or a law firm;
– Good knowledge in Luxembourg corporate law is mandatory;
– Experience in the Fund Industry in Luxembourg is an asset;
– Fluent communication in English and French is required (both written and spoken), with Spanish being an asset;
– Good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
– High commitment, motivation and willingness to take on responsibility;
– Ability to work under pressure and to respect deadlines;
– Highly organized;
– You have effective strong written and oral communication skills;
– You have an inquisitive mind and analytical skills;
– Ability to work in autonomy while displaying team spirit.
Our client is a small management company, which is part of an international financial institution.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, the successful candidate can be asked to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.