INVENTORY & COST OF SALES ACCOUNTING (M/F)
THE JOB :
- Ensuring that all inventory invoicing is correct.
- Generation and analysis of monthly Cost of Sales / transfer Profit COS.
- Complete monthly cost of sales report for the US in a timely manner.
- Reconcile of HIL inventory related balance sheet accounts.
- Ensure that Oracle A/R is uploaded regularly and is reconciled to respective general ledger accounts and also reconciled with other entities.
- Reconcile and clear all Unvouchered Receipts accounts on a regular basis.
- Monthly reconciliation of nominal ledger balance sheet accounts.
- Calculation of inventory obsolescence.
- Complete freight/duty/insurance/overhead matrix and enter journals to general ledger.
- Preparation and review of SOX processes.
- Assist in the year-end audit processes.
- Provision of assistance and support to the accounting and finance department as required.
THE PROFILE :
- Fluency in English and French.
- Experience in Cost Accounting and/or Inventory accounting.
- At least three years experience in a dynamic international environment.
- Used to adhering to tight reporting deadlines, demonstrates an organized and structured approach.
- Knowledge of US GAAP
- Experience in a worldwide distribution group would be of an advantage.
- Highly computer literate, preferably with experience of Excel / Word and Oracle knowledge a distinct advantage.
- Ability to accurately analyze large volumes of data, be able to interprete and summarize them in report format.
- Goof understanding of General Accounting principles (Balance Sheet accounts reconciliation; P&L etc…)
THE CLIENT :
Our Client is a multinational Company, with their financial center based in Luxembourg.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients could ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.